Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Training
Clinical Hypnotherapy – Practitioner Diploma Weekends
Graduates of our Diploma or of a similar qualification can attend one of the Diploma Weekends for continual personal development or revision.
The syllabus of our diploma is designed to build on the foundation course skills introducing therapeutic application. Teaching you how to use hypnosis and trance to deal with a wide range of symptoms.
These symptoms are discussed and a selection of therapeutic interventions including hypno-behavioral, hypno-analytical, Ericksonion and direct suggestion are covered. You will acquire skills that enable you to create a successful business, giveing you strategies to be able to deal with whatever conditions you are presented with.
- Behavioral Theories
- Weight Loss & Eating Disorders
- Stop Smoking & Addictions
- Stop Anxiety, Fears & Phobias
- How to Work with Depressive Patients
- Hypnotic Pain Control
- Psycho Sexual & Infertility
- Revision & Assessment Weekend
The fees for the Practitioner Diploma Weekends are £225.00 + VAT (£270.00)
- Regent’s College, Regents Park, London, NW1 4NS
- The Romney Centre, Southampton, SO17 1XS